"Nyholmen fyrstasjon" (2 of 3)
Nyholmen Light Station was established in 1875. It served both the approach to the harbour and the coastal shipping lane northwards towards Landegode. It is one of the oldest light stations in the Bodø area. Following its decommissioning in 1907 it remained in the ownership of the Coastal Administration and was then used as a residence until the 1960s. The newer house next door was built in 1938.