The church has two organs. The oldest is a Claus Jensen organ dating from 1879 and this is situated in the gallery of the northern cross arm. Claus Jensen was one of the best organ builders in Norway during the nineteenth century and also built the organ in Tromsø Cathedral. A new organ, built in Denmark and installed in 2008, stands in the gallery of the southern cross arm.

In 2008, the church opened for use again after ten years of repair work. The first phase incorporated exterior work. The final phase incorporated internal work and the church was closed from the summer of 2006 onwards.

Share

Brønnøy kirke