The house originally had the entrance in the middle with a room on each side, but an extra room was added at the west end as well as a further extension at the back containing the kitchen.

The first owner and occupier was the merchant Daniel Sundelin. In 1935 the property was purchased by Mathis Kumpula, hence the name Kumpulagården.

Share

Kumpulagården