The warehouse can service up to seven vans and lorries at a time via the gates on the northeastern side.

Stortinget (the Norwegian parliament) passed the required act in 1953 and the company Norsk Medisinaldepot was established on the 1st of November 1957. They then had a monopoly on import, export, wholesale and distribution of pharmaceuticals, taking over activities which until then had been undertaken by five private companies. Norsk Medisinaldepot established branches in Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim and Harstad, a structure which has since remained. The company was privatized as a result of Norway's adjustments to EU requirements and in 2001 it was bought by the large international company Celesio.

Share

Norsk Medisinaldepots Nord-Norgesavdeling