"Nordland Kultursenter" (4 of 5)
During the middle ages the farm was a vicarage. However, when in 1893 Nordland Agricultural Collage purchased the farm, a new vicarage was established in another location. The old residence was in such a poor state that it needed either major renovation work or full replacement. In the end the old building was demolished and the current main building was completed in 1897.