"Nedre Misvær / Nerigårn" (7 of 9)
The farm's storehouse is right next door to the general store. It dates from 1789 and rests on wooden piles. The walls surrounding the main storeroom are made of logs, whilst the middle part of the walls around the entrance room the logs have been replaced by vertical planks and corner posts. This technique is called "skjelterverk" and is used where good ventilation is a requirement.