Litjstua (the little house), or the summer residence, is a one storey log house with an attic. Its walls have horizontal cladding towards the south, but only exposed timer facing the courtyard.
Litjstua was built just after 1750 and it has no fireplace as it was only lived in during the summer. Its interior has many fine details and it is now used as a farm museum.

Share

Nedre Misvær / Nerigårn