The cemetery, which was in use between 1845 and 1879, is situated high up on the island in the transition between cultivated and uncultivated land. Many of the graves still have their markers in particular those made of the most weather resistant materials. This large horizontal memorial plaque from around 1864 is made of cast iron.

Share

Likhus og gravplasser på Karlsøya