The oldest part of the white main building was erected towards the end of the 18th century. This building, along with the old warehouse, is one of the oldest buildings on the site. It is two and a half stories and made of cogging jointed timber. On the exterior it is clad with vertical panelling that is painted white. The saddle roof is covered with clay tiles.

Situated on the other side of the yard is the storehouse on pillars, which is also made of cogging jointed timber and has a timber frame. It was erected sometime during the period 1830-1870.

Share

Hamnvik handelssted