"Foldvik brygger" (4 of 5)
The first drying rack in Foldvik was erected in 1918 by Mikal Nilsen, "Mekal Nilsa." The drying rack has a simple hanging structure and was rebuilt in 1951, at this time it was made higher and narrower. The wharf is painted a characteristic ochre yellow colour and has a slate covered saddle roof. It was also constructed in 1918, but parts of it were rebuilt in the middle of the 1980s, in conjunction with the addition of a fishing port.