"Foldvik brygger" (2 of 5)
The Bjarne Jensen Wharf, or "Nessekaia" is situated farthest south in relation to the other three wharfs. Behind both the quay and the drying rack is an old shop. This structure is a wooden, one and half storey building that is painted white and clad with vertical panelling. It was originally erected as a "fembøring" boathouse around the turn of the century. In 1923 it was converted into a shop and also has a number of civic functions. It houses a telegraph station, post office and doctor's office. The drying rack located on Nessekaia was constructed in 1952, and is the largest drying rack in Foldvik. Due to its design, there is room to hang two fishing nets simultaneously.