"Viken gård" (7 of 7)
The food storage area dating from 1912 is dug down into the hill and there is standing height beneath the ridgepole. The extension over the hill dates from 1942. The cog-jointed carpentry workshop was build around the turn of the previous century and a smithy was added on in 1935. Both the smithy and the carpentry workshop have turfed roofs. Both of them stand fully-equipped, together with timber materials and projects ready to be worked upon.