"Skjerstad sildoljefabrikk" (5 of 5)
The warehouse is two-and-a-half-storied, with dormers facing north and east, and has vertical panelling that is painted white. The building is from 1880 and was used for unloading herring while the factory was in operation. On the eastern side of the quay there was a mounted crane with a gas powered winch. Originally there was a set of rails used to transport raw materials in wagons, between the warehouse and the factory, but today this transport system is gone.